Sunday, January 10, 2010

Belief - Is it what you Know or what you Feel

Belief by its very nature is based upon the knowledge someone else says to be true. So do you need to know to Believe or do you feel Belief?
Im sorry I can't answer that one for you, I can only share my perception on this. I would say that if you have a feeling of something, it's much harder to be talked out of it, as opposed to knowing something.
I look to nature and the animals for some input on this. I have a feeling that my dogs don't know I'm coming home when I leave, I do know they are sure glad to see me when I do come home. So do they know or believe I'm coming home?
I can tell you this, I would rather feeling over knowing most any day. I would rather feel the Sun then know the sun is warm. I would rather feel Mason's love then to know he loves me, and the same with Michelle.
So all I can give you on this one is, if you have the chance to combine knowing with believing... well just hold on, cause you are in for some fun.
I wish you knowledge and feelings that will brighten you days for a life time.
Your friend and student,
Sean G Murphy

No comments: